Friday 7 November 2014

Trip To Pantai Kuta Bali


Last weekend, I spent my vacation in Bali, the city is famous in Indonesia. I went to Pantai Kuta. My family and I went there, and in the afternoon we went to Pantai Kuta by private family car. I had prepared everything before we went to Bali. While we were driving, we get to see some beautiful scenery mountains, forest and waterfalls as well as cars and busses passing by.

My family and I arrived at Bali on the next day at 3.00 pm. There, I saw a lot of tourists. Pantai Kuta is crowded on a holiday vacation. I can learn and practice Japanese with a foreign tourist with a different language. Naruki is her name, she is very friendly. While we were talking, we also enjoy the sunset. This is the second time I spoke Japan with foreign tourists. We went back to the Hotel at night.

Before we go home, we bought some merchandise for our relatives. It was a very interesting holiday for me and my family was really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment